Balance. Growth. Nurturance. Healing. Connection. Community. Hope. Beauty. Love. Opening. Giving. Receiving. Blooming. Life. Vitality. Truth. THIS is what we are about.
Dr. Julie Royal is a healer who has been supporting people through rites of transformation and self-healing for over 30 years. With a genuine interest in her patient's care, her intuitive healing abilities blend with an exceptional understanding of truly "whole-istic" well-being, lending her the innate drive and ability to quickly eliminate pain, leading others on a path of personal growth, empowerment and joyful rediscovery of one's Essence Self.
Guiding patients to establish a foundation of health that is unshakable, she cares for people of all ages, from newborn babies to elderly people in their 90's.
Dr. Julie Royal enjoys sharing her love of animals, horses, art, music, writing and martial arts with her two children and husband. She was a state and national competitive bodybuilder in her 20's & 30's, winning her weight class and overall in several state championships, including the Ms. Michigan and Ms. Texas titles in 1986 & 1993 respectively. She is also a black belt in American Nam Seo Kwan Tae Kwon Do and a member of the AKATO (American Karate and Tae Kwon Do Organization) here in Dallas. She is passionate about empowering others mentally, emotionally and physically.
Degrees and Certifications
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Parker College of Chiropractic, 2000
- Doctor of Animal Chiropractic - AVCA (American Veterinary and Chiropractic Association) Board Certified 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Physiology - Michigan State University, 1986
- Certified Brimhall Practitioner, 2004, 2006
- Certified ASSISI Practitioner (a program addressing learning difficulties & ADD), 1999
- Certified NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) - NLP Learning Systems, 1992
- Certified NAC Practitioner (Neuro-Associative Conditioning) - Robbins Research International, 1988
- Personal Fitness Trainer, 1983-1999
- Ongoing Post Graduate Education including: Applied Kinesiology, Polarity Therapy, Reiki and NET (Neuro- Emotional Technique)
CALL US AT (214) 324 -5800